Now, whether we go to a supermarket to buy socks or a salesperson who sells socks, they all say that the socks are made of pure cotton socks. They are comfortable to wear and not smelly. The buyer asks the same question, and the seller asks the same question. The answer is the same question, the key is to look for pure cotton socks.
The cotton content of pure cotton socks is generally 70%-85%, and the other components of socks are 15%-30% elastic fibers (such as spandex, nylon, etc.). In theory, they are woven with 100% cotton. Socks are not elastic, so adding high-quality elastic fibers (such as Lycra) will give you a pair of comfortable sweat-absorbent cotton socks. 100% cotton socks (except elastic fibers) will become high-end comfortable cotton socks. Synonymous with.
The pure cotton socks that everyone loves to wear. Where are the benefits of the socks factory. Pure cotton socks are soft and comfortable, do not burn feet, do not smelly feet, and have very good sweat absorption and breathability. Cotton socks have the characteristics of sweat absorption. It will make you feel dry and comfortable to wear on any occasion. Wearing a pair of sweat-absorbent cotton socks that are not smelly and not damp, it is undoubtedly a great choice for friends who are prone to sweating. If it is polyester or acrylic and other chemical fibers The finished socks look like pure cotton socks in appearance, but they will appear slippery, smelly, and stuffy when worn on the feet, and they have poor fit and comfort.
Nowadays, many girls like to wear boat socks in summer because they are breathable and will not show up. It can be said to be beautiful and comfortable, but ordinary boat socks still have shortcomings.
1. You can stick a rose-shaped decorative bead on the heel higher than the boat socks. Guangdong Socks Factory, hang it, if you take it off, the socks will stick, and then stick the bead on the left side, which is beautiful and beautiful You can also wear socks, put half of the butterfly beads on the socks, half on the feet, and put on the cloth shoes and trousers. Half of the butterfly is just beautiful, beautiful and indelible.
2. Many people can distinguish when choosing socks. Generally, nowadays socks will have a non-slip strip on the customized position of the back heel socks, which can effectively prevent the problem of ship socks from falling off.
3. In fact, boat socks are also divided into exposed ankles and exposed insteps. If they are exposed ankles, you can buy boat socks with silicone anti-skid. If they are exposed, you can cut off the lower part of the heel to change the original socks. A flexible belt can solve the problem of ship socks falling off the roots.