Custom socks make a great promotional item that everyone loves to receive, and better yet keep. If you’re looking for inexpensive corporate gifts to grow your brand and please your clients, you can’t go wrong with custom printed socks. After all, we wear socks every day! You can make your own socks in a few simple steps. Browse our selection of custom socks and create your own custom socks today.We make creating promotional branded socks easy with a few simple steps. Whether you’re looking to design your own custom swag glasses, custom hoodies, or promotional T-shirts, the process remains the same. It includes：
The steps of custom sock logo
What sock types are available to customize
What materials are custom socks made of
The steps of custom sock logo introduce.
- Step 1: Choose a sock style and brand that fits your budget and personal taste
- Step 2: Select your product options
- Step 3: Specify your decoration method and quantity
- Step 4: Upload your artwork, choose your decoration details, and decide where you want your image or logo to be printed
- Step 5: Add your custom socks to your shopping cart and wait for your virtual proof
- Step 6: Review your virtual proof and accept the final design—we’ll take care of the rest from there
What sock types are available to customize introduce.
We have a variety of custom socks in bulk to choose from, as well as brands like Bombas and Strideline, for all of your corporate gifting and promotional needs. Our sock types include:
- Ankle socks
- Sport socks
- Business crew socks
- No-show socks
- Mid-length socks
- Quarter-length socks
- Classic crew socks
- Knee-high length socks
- Dress/trouser socks
What materials are custom socks made of introduce.
Depending on the custom sock style you choose, the materials used may vary. However, you can find the materials for each sock listed under the sock description. For example, our fashion socks are made using a blend of 75% cotton, 12% polyester, 10% nylon, and 3% elastane. Our custom wholesale socks use only the highest quality materials, so they can endure every day wear-and-tear and keep your brand’s logo looking its best.